IP Dimension Services
Service Level Agreements
Are you looking to outsource your company’s IT infrastructure, as well as the management thereof, to experience support that is centralised and proactive throughout? By turning to IP Dimension, you can choose between hiring our full-time on-site managed IT services, hybrid managed services, as well as a full time remote managed services.
Each of these services provides its own benefits but are each aimed to help our clients bring their infrastructure to a point where their entire focus can be placed on their core business’s services or products through technology. This provides the freedom to take on new challenges without fear of their system not being able to keep up.
Monitoring services involve the process of continuously probing business critical devices to confirm connectivity and testing components of these devices to ensure that all systems are operational and functioning at their level best. These services are made up of two smaller services, critical device monitoring and network-connected device monitoring.
Critical Device Monitoring involves IP Dimension’s NOC, which is equipped to monitor our customer’s critical devices, reporting to an RMM system backed by a service desk team.
Network-Connected Device Monitoring software being used to monitor the updates, weaknesses, and health of all connected devices to the client’s network.
Clients working within industries that utilise computers and devices that are connected to a central network can use this service for proactive support against predicted failures, allowing clients to plan for upgrades while providing for downtime in advance.
Onsite and remote support
Within the supplier organisation, this is a division that is responsible for the assistance of clients who engages telephonically or through remote assistance applications, along with the monitoring of the NOC. IP Dimension provides clients with a dedicated team that monitor and respond to client tickets and queries through this help desk. Any industry that makes use of computers can utilise any of the three help desk services we offer.
- The first is Pro-Active Support, which applies patches and updates in real-time to ensure that all devices under management are kept up to date.
- Auto-Healing Services entail those scripts that can automatically solve problems that occur during end-user interaction or third-party updates.
- Active System Monitoring, can monitor devices that fall under MSP management, while problematic areas are found so that solutions that ensure business continuity can be implemented.
Monitoring & Solutions
This service involves the process of applying processes and procedures that are automated to help solve commonly experienced problems. These services are made up of automated reporting, scripting, ticketing, updating, and patching.
- Reporting – entails monthly reports being generated and then sent out summarising actions performed, and services rendered.
- Scripting – involves small amounts of code being compiled and used during certain events, addressing issues without the need for any user interaction.
- Ticketing – sees monitored devices generating event-specific tickets that are sent to support teams to be solved.
- Updating – involves official Windows updates being downloaded and installed automatically as required.
- Patching – sees third party software and firmware being updated automatically based on releases by these third-party vendors.
Incident Change & Risk Management
Onsite and remote support
This is a service that involves the process of unexpected IT problems being addressed within your infrastructure, preparing for the adoption of new technologies and procedures, while also identifying any current or future risks within your business.
This service is made up of single-user, multi-user and companywide major incident management, hardware, software, and process change management, and management of unplanned risks.
All industries that rely on IT to enable day to day operations can make full use of these services, allowing their businesses to experience an overall increase in their productivity in terms of critical systems.
What our clients think:
''Mahindra SA has been a client for IP Dimension for +10 years. Their variety of IT skills, knowledge and support has been an asset to Mahindra, and has constantly improved and evolved as technologies have changed over the years. Their support, both onsite and remote has been excellent as they have been able to respond to our IT challenges timeously and thoroughly.
Excellent and professional 5 star service!''
- Mahindra SA